Diamonds are used in various industries. Most of the industrial products that need cutting or grinding use diamonds as are the hardest materials on earth. Diamonds have many uses. About 20% of diamonds found are used for jewellery. The other 80% are used in various industries. These uses include: cutting tools, polishing hard metal, phonograph and videodisc needles, and bearings for laboratory instruments & surgical procedures natural diamonds with their unique characteristics keep adding and enhancing our ever growing technology. High performance, great flexibility, high pressure endurance, and better life than other materials, now added with affordability has made diamonds the most desirable industrial raw materials. Davariya brothers after years of working in diamond industry and deeply studying the uses of diamonds in different technologies have now brought a range of natural diamonds to choose from at an affordable cost. Do write to us and our experts will help you choose the right diamonds for your technology.